Our company is a leading innovator in the field of geothermal well construction. We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Firmware Engineer to join our team and help us advance our drilling technology for use in constructing geothermal wells with temperatures up to 300 degrees Celsius. The successful candidate will be responsible for researching and developing Firmware for Electronics that can withstand high temperatures and extreme shock and vibration. The ideal candidate should have an Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Science degree and a minimum of 5 years of job-related experience. Drilling Tools experience preferred.
Our company is dedicated to advancing the field of geothermal energy through innovative drilling technology. We specialize in developing and manufacturing directional drilling systems for use in constructing geothermal wells with temperatures up to 300 degrees Celsius. Our mission is to provide our customers with the most efficient, reliable, and environmentally friendly drilling solutions in the industry.
- Design, Develop and Test Firmware for drilling tools
- Schematic design for embedded systems
- Troubleshoot and debug hardware and firmware issues
- Develop and implement testing procedures to evaluate firmware performance
- Analyze test data and develop reports to communicate findings to other team members and stakeholders
- Collaborate with other engineers, designers, and technicians to ensure firmware is integrated into drilling equipment designs
- Stay current with industry trends and emerging materials technologies
- Participate in the product development process from concept to launch
- Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Science degree and minimum 5 years of job-related experience Developing C and/or C++ code for 16 and 32 bit processors.
- Experience with sensor data acquisition and logging preferable.
- Familiar with MWD, LWD and RSS tools preferable
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Experience with product development processes from concept to launch is a plus.
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and a dynamic work environment. If you are a highly skilled and motivated Firmware Engineer with a passion for developing innovative solutions for high-temperature geothermal drilling, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.