Our company is a leading innovator in the field of geothermal well construction. We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Electrical Engineer to join our team and help us advance our drilling technology for use in constructing geothermal wells with temperatures up to 300 degrees Celsius. The successful candidate will be responsible for researching and developing Electronics that can withstand high temperatures and extreme shock and vibration. The ideal candidate should have an Electrical Engineering degree.
Our company is dedicated to advancing the field of geothermal energy through innovative drilling technology. We specialize in developing and manufacturing directional drilling systems for use in constructing geothermal wells with temperatures up to 300 degrees Celsius. Our mission is to provide our customers with the most efficient, reliable, and environmentally friendly drilling solutions in the industry.
- Design, Develop and Test Electrical/Electronics Hardware for Embedded systems
- Design for Analog systems with sensors
- Troubleshoot and debug hardware and firmware issues
- Develop and implement testing procedures to evaluate electronics performance in high-temperature and Shock and vibration environments
- Analyze test data and develop reports to communicate findings to other team members and stakeholders
- Collaborate with other engineers, designers, and technicians to ensure Electronics are integrated into drilling equipment designs
- Stay current with industry trends and emerging materials technologies
- Participate in the product development process from concept to launch.
- Electrical Engineering degree
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Experience with CAD for Printed Circuit boards is a plus, preferably Altium designer.
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and a dynamic work environment. If you are a highly skilled and motivated Electrical Engineer with a passion for developing innovative solutions for high-temperature geothermal drilling, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.